All Sobowo bikes are covered under our manufacturer's all-inclusive warranty for the original owner against all manufacturing defects. Due to different production batches or improvements of Sobowo ebikes, different parts & accessories applied will be changed without prior notice. and we guarantees that equal or higher quality of the changed ones will be used for instead. so that difference parts & accessories can not use as the reason for quality return and/or after-sales service application.
The warranty is registered automatically when the initial purchaser orders and then receives the product from our online shop and applies to the initial purchaser only. As for warranty transfer, the ebike transferee can only benefit from the warranty when both of these conditions are met: The 1-year package hasn't expired since the initial owner has received it; The new owner has the initial purchaser’s name and the original order number.
This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, malfunctions, or failures due to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, accidents, or other improper use.
The one-year warranty on Sobowo’s lithium-ion batteries from the date of original purchase does not include damage from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
If a component is deemed to be defective or damaged without user error or other improper use, Sobowo will assist in replacing that part. This includes any parts deemed to have been damaged in shipping. We will not replace any part deemed to be damaged by the user. COVERED PRODUCTS
Sobowo will replace any component that is deemed to be defective or damaged (including damage incurred during shipment), except in case of user error. The warranty covers the listed products and follows the terms below: Frame
Sobowo ebike frames are covered by a replacement warranty for 2 years.
This warranty includes a replacement frame only. Labor charges associated with transferring parts to replacement frames are not included. An authorized Sobowo service representative will determine if the frame meets the replacement standard.
Sobowo reserves the right to use scratch and dent stock when replacing a frame under this warranty. Frame styles and/or colors not in stock may be replaced with a compatible style and/or color at Sobowo’s discretion.
Frame issues excluded from this warranty include but are not limited to:
- Paint fade, scratches, and impact marks
- Impact damage
- Non-reversible modification (such as drilling or welding)
- Chain guard mounted to the frame, if applicable
Sobowo batteries are covered by a 1-year prorated warranty.
During the first 2 years of service – A defective battery will be repaired or replaced at no cost to the customer. The warranty period for a repaired or replaced battery will remain unchanged from the original purchase date.
No cash reimbursement will be made.
Batteries can be assessed and found defective directly by Sobowo only.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Defects or damage resulting from accidents, abuse, misuse, abnormal use (including but not limited to stunt riding, racing, or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the Products), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, chemical exposure, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electricalor electromechanical stress;
- Defects or damage caused by private modification;
Scratches, dents, and cosmetic damage, unless caused by Sobowo;
Products that have the serial number or bar-code removed, defaced, damaged, altered, or made illegible;
Ordinary wear and tear;
- Defects or damage to the Products caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by Sobowo for the Products;
- Defects or damage caused by the assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment of the Products in a manner that varies from the Assembly Instructions or Owner's Manual;
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision, fire, flooding, windstorms, lightning, earthquakes, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuses, or improper use of any electrical source.
In addition, with respect to the battery, this Limited Warranty does not cover defects or damage resulting from following actions or situations:
- Charging with a battery charger not intended or appropriate for use with the Battery;
- Using a battery charger improperly;
- If any of the seals on the battery are broken or show evidence of tampering;
- If the Battery has been used in equipment other than the Bike for which it is specified.
Parts & Components
Every Sobowo electric bike and electric scooter includes a one-year warranty (whichever comes first) against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its battery, controller, motor, wiring harness and analyst display (LCD screen). Sobowo frames come with a 2-years warranty against manufacturing defects.
his Limited Warranty does not cover:
1. Parts compromised due to corrosion due to the elements (moisture, heat, etc);
2. Damage or deterioration of the surface finish, appearance, or aesthetics of the product;
3. The Warranty of the forks, handlebar, seat post, saddle, brakes, crank-set, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, kickstand, reflectors, and hardware only week after receiving the goods. Parts damaged during use after seven days will be charged to the customer. Labor charges for part replacement or changeover; WEAR AND TEAR
Wear and tear refers to damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal riding. For example, your cassette and chain will, even if properly maintained, eventually wear out requiring replacement. The same applies to scratches and other potential damage to the paint or graphics of your bicycle that can result from normal use and exposure to the elements. Your bicycle may over time also develop minor creaks or other noises while riding which usually means it requires maintenance. Wear and tear items are not covered by this Warranty. The following is a non-exhaustive list of other typical wear and tear items not covered by this Warranty:
Free Hub Bodies
Rubber moving parts
Shifter, brake cables and casings
All claims to this warranty must be made through Sobowo. and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our exclusive distributor in your local. Proofs of purchase and photos or videos of the damaged product are required with any warranty request. Before making a warranty claim, we suggest that you contact us at email@example.com as there may be a simple fix for your problem. Valid warranty claims will be processed through Sobowo within above specific period of initial purchase.
Sobowo will not replace any part without first seeing photos or video of the damaged product. Customers need to provide us with evidences by email.
SHIPPING DAMAGE CLAIMS
Upon delivery, immediately inspect your products for damage. Freight damage claims are extremely time sensitive, and we will not accept freight damage claims later than 3 business days from delivery. Note any damage to your products on the Bill of Lading before you and the delivery driver sign-off on the shipment. Take photos of any damage that is found and date the images when possible. Report shipping damage claims within 3 business days of delivery to Sobowo.